Universe Journal of Education & Humanities is addressed to the readers, researchers & educationists and published twice a year, in February and August by the OM VEDIC SHIKSHA EVAM SAMAJ SEWA SANSTHAN
GUIDELINES FOR CONTRIBUTORS
1. Electronic copy must be sent to the Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy forwarded to email@example.com An English Article/paper must be in MS-Word document in Times New Roman in font size 12 and Hindi article/paper must be in MS-Word document in kurti dev 10 in font size 14. (docx document, scan copy and PDF file will not be entertain). Leave the margin of at least one inch on all sides of paper and one & half inches on left side of the paper. Hard Copy with declaration related to paragraph 2 of guidelines must be sent a given postal addresses.
2.Papers/articles should be original & unpublished contribution. Papers should be accompanied by a declaration that the material is original, has not been published elsewhere by a declaration that the material is original, has not been published elsewhere in part or full and the same has not been submitted for publication in any other book or journal or elsewhere. Submission of research papers/articles will be held to imply that it has not been previously published and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere and further that if accepted, it will not be published elsewhere.
3.After submitting electronic copy of the research paper/article, two copies of manuscripts typed in English/Hindi on one side of the A4 size paper should be submitted along with an abstract not more than 200 words. The length of a paper including tables, diagrams, illustration etc. should be between 3000 to 5000 words, along with author’s brief resume.
4.Editorial board has all rights for publication/making any alteration/change in the paper/article or refusal. No correspondence will be entertained regarding the publication of articles/papers. Refused articles/papers will not returned if the self addressed and Rs. 60/- stamped envelope not attached with the paper/article.
5.Paper received from 1st July to 31st December will be considered for February volume and from 1st January to 30th Jun will be considered for August Volume of the Journal. The paper once submitted to this journal should not be resubmitted simultaneously to other journals of else where for consideration.
6.All papers submitted to the journal will be the property of OM VEDIC SHIKSHA EVAM SAMAJ SEWA SANSTHAN and subject to blind review.To ensure anonymity, the author`s name, designation, affiliation, official & residential address and other details about author should only appear on the first page along with the title of the paper. Second page should start with the title of paper again followed by text.
7.Footnotes in the text should be numbered consecutively in plain Arabic superscripts. All the footnotes, if any, should be typed under the heading `References` at the end of the paper immediately after `Conclusion`.
8.For citation of books the authors name should be followed by the (b) title of the book (c) year of publication or edition or both (d) page number (e) name of publishers and place of publication.
9.All references should be alphabetically arranged at the end of the text. Style should follow: author`s name, forename/initials, date of publication (italicized in case of a book, and in double quotations in case of an article, and the source, Journal or book underlined or italicized), place of publication, publisher, page numbers, and any other additional information. Journal articles should contain complete information regarding volume number, issue number, date, etc. A few examples are as follows:
1. Curriculum Development: Fifth Survey of Education analysis Vol.–one, 1988-92, Page No -235
2. UNESCO-UNEVOC (2005). Learning To Do. Germany: International Center for Technical and Vocational Education and Training.Page.No.- 236-237
3. Values Education - A Handbook for Teachers (2012). New Delhi: CBSE. Page. No.- 239-240
4. Venkataiah, N. (2002), Value Education- An Overview. In Venkataiah, N. (Ed.): Value Education. New Delhi: APH. Page. No.- 245
5. सेठी, जे.डी., द क्राइसिस एण्ड कोलेप्स आफ एजूकेशन इन इण्डिया, विकास पब्लिशिंग हाउस, नई दिल्ली, 1993 पृष्ठ सं.- 249
6. वेंकटय्या, एन, रोल एण्ड रेस्पांसिबिलिटी आफ टीचर्स, यूनिवर्सिटी न्युज, एसोसियेशन आफ इण्डियन यूनिवर्सिटी, नई दिल्ली, 19ः35, सितम्बर 2, 2013